Using reclaimed wood from the original building, a Masonic meeting hall, The Hall is a venue that mixes comfort and elegance seamlessly. Fully solar powered, the facility is a cozy 1,100 square feet (total capacity 49) with a two section tasting bar including full 24” work surfaces for pouring or plating.
- High-heat glass/warewasher
- Responsive environmental (HVAC) controls
- All wood reclaimed from former building structure, Douglas Fir and Alder
- brick walls with street-facing floor-to-ceiling windows
- High-speed wireless internet
- Comfortable sturdy chairs
- On premise glass/warewasher
- ADA-compliant bar and restrooms
- Built-in hanging glass racks within easy reach
Your needs and comfort are paramount so that your energy can be spent on your guests’ experiences. The amenities available at The Hall are there to make sure that your event shines, and so you can focus on the things that are important to you.
- 5 round tall cocktail tables,
- 5 round short cocktail tables
- Five 6-foot rectangular tables
- 48 high-load capacity folding chairs.
- 75 Red wine tasting glasses
- 75 white wine tasting glasses
- Coat Rack
- Bluetooth stereo with ad-free Pandora available (or connect your own device)
- 24” concrete worksurface behind the bar
- Low-impact floor with additional bar mats
Located in the heart of Willamette Valley wine country, The Hall is sits at the crossroads of history and small town living. We are located in downtown Amity and easily accessible by any sized vehicle, all year round.
- Free on-street parking
- Fully accessible for those with disabilities
- Access to local coffee shops
- Amity Flats – a five room hotel – is right upstairs
- On Highway 99 – just 5 miles south of McMinnville
- Limited On-Premise licensed by OLCC
- Work with any caterer or winery of your choice
The Hall is available for your event, every day from 8:00am to 10:00 pm. We are available for any day throughout the year.
- All chairs, tables, etc. included in hourly rate (no hidden fees)
- Flat rate of $50 per hour (Three hour minimum)
- 50% Due on reservation with remainder payable on day of event
Wine Enthusiast Magazine named the Willamette Valley its 2016 Wine Region of the Year, and the Amity Flats provide an outstanding starting point for exploring the wonderful wineries and beautiful vineyards in the area. You’ll find there are endless possibilities for wine adventures.
Take the Tour
The Hall at Amity Flats offers a central location for local businesses, neighbors, and friends to gather and celebrate all of the experiences that they hold most dear. We encourage you to have a look around. If you like what you see, please contact us below for a scheduled walk-through, where we’d be happy to answer any questions.
“The Hall was the perfect space to hold our company holiday party. It’s intimate and warm with just the right amount of personality. We’ll definitely be recommending the venue for our client’s events.”